Frittatas can be identical twins for pizza. These both the dishes might have the same appearance but they differ in their taste. Both the dishes are made from entirely different ingredients. Frittatas are a great choice for picnic because it does not contain any liquid material that will spill during travelling. You can use as many ingredients in the frittata as you want.
The best part of making frittata is that you can make 8 servings. It is a best meal that you can have in your breakfast. Children specially would love to frittata dressed with their favorite dressing or served with their favorite dip.
The ingredient list
9 ounces of spinach (Frozen)
1 ounce pepperoni
5 ounce mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon garlic (Minced)
½ cup ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese
4 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Add salt and pepper to taste
The preparation method
1. Take out the frozen spinach from refrigerator and place in microwave. Heat or defrost for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure you do not over heat it. After this squeeze the spinach leaves between your hands to drain off the excess water.
2. Combine eggs, condiments and olive oil. Mix everything with a whisker. In the meanwhile pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
3. Now add spinach, ricotta and parmesan cheese in the above mixture. While adding spinach make sure to break the large twigs into smaller ones.
4. Now pour the mixture into baking tray. Add mozzarella cheese form top. Also do not forget to add pepperoni from top.
5. Bake the frittata for half an hour but if you are using glass container then bake for at least 45 minutes.
6. Now take it out form the oven and slice it. Enjoy the frittata with your favorite dip or dressing.
This recipe will make eight servings and contains 296 calorie in total. It also contains fats of 23.8 grams, 2.1 grams of Carbs, and 19.4 grams of Protein.
|Keto Pizza Frittata||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|12 large Eggs||840||60||6||0||6||72|
|1 9oz bag Frozen Spinach||60||0||9||6||3||6|
|1 oz. Pepperoni||130||12||0||0||0||6|
|5 oz. Mozzarella Cheese||425||32||3||0||3||31|
|1 tsp. Minced Garlic||4||0||1||0||1||0|
|1/2 cup Fresh Ricotta Cheese||180||12||4||0||4||16|
|1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese||240||18||0||0||0||24|
|4 tbsp. Olive Oil||500||56||0||0||0||0|
|1/4 tsp. Nutmeg||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|Salt and Pepper to Taste||5||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving ( /8 )||298.4||23.8||2.9||0.8||2.1||19.4|