Hey, trust your day’s cool and want some keto action to ginger your day. The season is really getting colder, but it’s a great time for us ketoers to have fun and spice up our morning with another keto delicacy. Today I am going to share some wonderful keto recipe you will find awesome to get you going for the morning chores.
For the morning, let’s make and enjoy a warm treat of keto pumpkin bread loaf, it’s a special one you will like to make again and again. It will be as usual low fat, content rich and great value for your body. For this recipe, we are gonna have our nutrient carefully mapped to give you the best value with 120 total calories, 8.7gram fat with our total carbs just 3.1gram and of course our protein 4.5 grams in total. I bet you will love; so, come with me as we prepare our keto pumpkin bread loaf for the sumptuous enjoyment of the whole family.
Loaf preparation: For evenly rise of the loaf, use a water bath at the bottom of your oven. It’s a trick I picked up back in the days; it gives your loaf complete robustness, evenness and quick rise even bigger. Don’t share this trick anyhow, it’s a professional bakers’ trick to produce bigger loaves. So, it’s an industry trick am sharing with you. Well, enough of sharing industry tricks; more in subsequent discussions. Hey, note that the steam works fine in early 5 to 10 minutes of baking, so only a cup of water to the baking dish is ideal so it will dry up when you put the loaf into the oven.
We will make 10 slices of our delicious Keto Pumpkin Bread Loaf with the following ingredients, so get ready
THE INGREDIENT LIST
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 large Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Measure all dry ingredients ready into a sifter
2. Sift all dry ingredients into a large bowl. Preheat your oven to 350f waiting for your loaf. In the bottom rack of the oven, put a 99 baking dish with a cup of water in it.
3. Make a mixture of pumpkin puree and coconut milk to give you a nicely resistant dough after mixing.
4. In the second bowl, whip the egg whites, you may add some cream of tartar for stability if you want.
5. You should aggressively fold in 1/3 of the egg whites in the dough to absorb some of the moisture. And add the rest of it, gently fold into the dough.
6. Spread the dough into a thoroughly greased standard bread pan using butter or coconut oil; I used coconut oil, it’s my favorite.
7. Now to the oven for heat works. Bake for 75 minutes.
8. Wow! Its 75 minutes already, yummy! Bring out your sweet and delicious keto pumpkin bread loaf to cool.
9. Now it’s ready for the table. So slice and enjoy!
|Keto Pumpkin Bread Loaf||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|1 1/2 cup Almond Flour||960||84||36||18||18||36|
|3 large Egg Whites||30||0||0||0||0||8|
|1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree||50||1||10||3||7||1|
|1/2 cup Coconut Milk||23||2||1||1||0||0|
|1/4 cup Psyllium Husk Powder||120||0||32||28||4||0|
|2 tsp Baking Powder||4||0||1||0||1||0|
|1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice||9||0||1.2||0||1.2||0.2|
|1/2 tsp Kosher Salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Slice ( / 10 )||119.6||8.7||8.1||5||3.1||4.5|